For coiling of steel and non – ferrous wires. Provided for installation behind multiple, slipless dry – drawing machines and multiple wet drawing machines with slip as well, especially in smaller diameter range and for brass wires.
Vertical Static – Coiler
for high coiling speeds
The machine is designed as static coiler whereat the deadlock of the coiling capstan is brought about by a teeth-belt O-gear (planetary gear system) without support.
- Machine frame of strong welded steel structure
- Coiling rotor with integrated wire straightening devices and dynamically balanced
- Static suspended coiling capstan without support mounted at vertical shaft
- Magazine (wire accumulation device) for continuous operation during change of carrier (stem) or barrel
- Turnstile for 2 carriers (stems) or barrels
- Safety devices designed and executed according to latest German and European (CE) standards
- Rosette-laying system to achieve higher coil weights as option
- Infinitely variable AC motor by frequency converter
- Control either as speed regulation in connection with a dancer roll system or as tension control
- Stored – program computer control
- SIMATIC S7 with operator panel
|Size||coiling capstan dia. [mm]||wire dia. range [mm]||coiling speed [m/s] max.||filling weight [kg] max.|